Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dude, Where's My Boob?

DUDE, WHERE’S MY BOOB?

Here I sit in the hospital bed–cancer free!!
Remember the celebratory ass-slaps & high-fives I spoke of a few times? Well now is the time kids! Slap that ass nearest to you and give your buddy a high-five bitches. 
Holy fuckamorolee what a goddamned ride that was….Now onto healing, recovery and treatment. My sentinel nodes came back clean, which is a very good thing. I’ve yet to talk to oncology to find specific course of action. That will be upon analyzing the tumors.
I actually have more mobility than I thought I would.  I’m not quite sure what I expected to feel like after surgery–other than traumatized over the fact I had to lose my breasts–I know, I know–There’s your reconstruction Tara.  Der….This I know…But still….Ya know…. Fucking Cancer….I will forever be changed….I am also alive!!
Now that the cancer has been extracted, I’m going to try getting excited about the reduction. Cause guess what? I’ve been reduced. In a big fucking way.
There are some that dream of breast enlargement & some dreaming of reductions. I was in the latter boat. The fake boobs are not installed yet. Expanders were put into me to begin the stretching process. It’ll be a few months until they’re up and ready to go. [insert winky face here]
I knew I was receiving a shitton of prayers, healing vibes & positive energies from around the world yesterday…I felt them all….All the loves…. All the hugs.. All the cries….All the concern….I felt it all….I still feel the positivity now or that could be the pain medication. Fuck if I know. Thank you all for cheering me and the family on for the past 30 days. Everyone has been so great and upbeat….I had no choice but to remain positive myself. I appreciate you guys more than I can ever put to pen.
If all my stats still look good, I should be on my way home later this evening. We will be counting down the minutes till Santa’s arrival courtesy of the NORAD Tracker. Currently there are 21 hours until Santa departs the North Pole guys!! My gift has already arrived. At the skilled hands of the surgeons yesterday, they full-fulled  he two items on my Christmas wish list-being.  I am cancer free kids and I’ll be home celebrating with my family in the house of peen.
HMMM-WILL #BADBOOB CONTINUE,  YOU WANT TO KNOW? IT’S NO LONGER A BAD BOOB, THAT BITCH BOOB WAS KICKED OUT INTO THE RAIN….BLOGGING ABOUT THIS  ORDEAL HAS BEEN  EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR ME; BY ALLOWING  ME TO VENT AND GET SHIT OFF MY CHEST [SEE WHAT I DID THERE?], MORE SO THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD.
xoxo
*This post may be filled with more typos & shit than normal*

No comments:

Post a Comment