Monday, April 11, 2016

To Scarf or not to scarf today

TO SCARF OR NOT TO SCARF

That is the question I ask myself this morning.
I awake most mornings the same as I have since receiving the chemotherapy infusion, 60 some days–feeling ugly and wondering how the fuck I’m going to make it through the day with out totally losing my shit. I’m so fucking appalled with my appearance….What with the bald head, marred barbie like tits [sans nipple & areola], plastic devices inserted into my veins to deliver the toxin that is chemo….that makes me toxic in real life for 48 hours after infusion.
No embraces or preparations of food, mine or others.–48 hours they say.
These glimpses of my mind are in no way a cry out for attention & totes not for support. It’s part of the process of healing and I just happen to be sharing my journey with breast cancer and the collateral effects. Thank you for reading.
IF YOU FUCKERS YOU DIDN’T SUPPORT ME, YOU’D NOT BE HERE.
SIMPLE
YOU WOULD’T WANT TO READ ABOUT MY WALL CLINGING CHEMO POOS, OR SWOLLEN ANGRY PORTS, OR HOW I LOST MY TASTE BUDS OR ANY OF THE OTHER FUN GROOVY STUFF I WRITE ABOUT.
Then I look in the mirror and see this bald ass head & clear hazels green eyes peering back at me. Depending the day, my face can clean & clear like a fucking Neutrogena model. Other days, meh not so much.It’s like s fucking land mine explode on my face, those days hurt; a lot. My stomach is round & robust….not in a good way, esp with the hairless situation. I’m full of self induced bruises [because fucking clutz]. My body is a hot fucking mess at the mo.
The plastic surgeon tells me he’ll remove all fat from old natgeo boobs, the fat below reminds me of floppy waffles. That badboob skin has been hanging out down there the past 111 days post bilateral mastectomy taunting the fuck out of me. But boob-be gone. Get the fuck outta here with your goddmned cancers.
 I FEEL LIKE A BEADY-EYED LITTLE MOLE. THOUGH I’M SURE I COULD BE EXAGGERATING THAT, EVER SO SLIGHTLY…POSSIBLY….SURPRISINGLY MY EYES ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR. I THOUGHT THEY’D BE ALL BLACK & SHIT. AND WITH A LITTLE MAKE-UP, I CUT DOWN ON THE HIDEOUS FACTOR; YOU’RE WELCOME. SURPRISINGLY, MY EYES ARE SUPER FUCKING CLEAR.
Sweet baboo went camping this weekend. And lucky fucky for me kids, the OBI,  Nuelasta self-administered itself approximately pm [27 hours after chemo] Saturday evening. It took a total of 45 minutes for it to administer. We could hear it clicking with each release of Satan’s Elixir. I could feel that shit coursing through my veins via a very tiny catheter. I won’t feel like total assbag until sometime Sunday night. Then it will feel like death knocked my ass out…my legs feel like they’re in quick sand….my brain is absofuckinlutely mush at the mo…can’t drink any thing….feeling like you’re going to vomit any mo….or shit yourself…oh I could go on and on….
I’LL BE LUCKY IF I CAN GET OUT OF BED TODAY
 JUST 38 DAYS LEFT OF CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENTS!
–I CAN SO  DO FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!

Currently my back is killing me and one of my expanders is causing a great deal of pain. I had my final expander fill last week. I have 460 units of saline in each of those bad boys.
19 is not working Monday. I’ll persuade him take sweet baboo to park, allowing me to rest whilst continue this goddamned toxin from build up from my body. Speaking of build up, it’ a couple of days since I’ve really went…thinking it’s time to break out the plastic Dexter style then prepare a bath….it may be a messy one….for fuck sake.
The Grandparents are planning to take Sweet Baboo Tuesday through Thursday– and holy fuck you guys–this makes me happy beyond belief. It’so much better having them just a few hours away from us  at the coast. Mr. Badboob be working 12 hour days & I’m be sitting toilet side puking & squirting in tandem–so not a pretty site for any human.
THIS I KNOW IS TEMPORARY
THE BALDNESS
THE SICKNESS
THE BLOATING
THE WANTING TO DIE
THE SELF LOATHING
THE TEMPORARY 

BUT MOTHERFUCK, TEMPORARY IS A LONG FUCKING TIME

I’ve met so many goddamned bloody good folks during my blogging venture. Those who find me are usually new to your cancer diagnosis & still trying to process what in the actual has just happened to you. I am here for you my sweet babboober’s. Fuck cancer in the ass. This ride is not easy by any means. Almost every new step for me has started in tears for me. But you wipe them away and continue walking while trying not to get shit on your shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment